Wrinkles are the result of a combination of genetics, lifestyle, and aging. However, there are many ways in which you can fight back against those lines that are beginning to form around your eyes. If you’re looking for a natural way to improve your appearance and reduce wrinkles, then a Gua Sha may be the perfect option for you.
This ancient healing technique is based on the principle of chi energy flow and uses tiny, sharp needles to stimulate circulation and break up congestion. If you are also looking for this treatment to use in your day-to-day life then visit lanveur.com/.
Image Source: Google
Gua sha helps improve circulation and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and creases in the skin. Here’s how to use a gua sha to achieve a gorgeous, glamourous beauty look:
- Soak your gua sha needles in hot water before using them. This will help soften the metal and make it easier to penetrate the skin.
- Apply pressure with your fingertips to areas that need treatment.
- Use long, smooth strokes from the center of your face outward, working gently around the eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Be patient – results may take up to two weeks to see noticeable changes.
- Face wash with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply a thin layer of moisturizer to your face.
The combination benefits of using a Gua Sha to get rid of your wrinkles are:
- It can help stimulate the production of collagen, thereby helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines in the skin.
- It can also help to tighten and tone the skin, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Finally, it can help to treat other skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis.