Sharing of moments through picture and video has been a craze now. In this Use These Emojis on Snapchat to be Pro User, we will make you understand about the various emojis that appears with their meaning.
Snapchat is an image and video sharing app, which lets you take snaps and share among your other friends using the same app. The main peculiarity of this app is that the snaps which are shared get deleted automatically within a short period.
Also, the Snapchat is all known for its mysterious updates, which are not announced officially. Some of them include the Emojis on Snapchat; we will understand more about this and their appropriate meaning.
What the Emojis on Snapchat mean?
As we mentioned before, Snapchat adds new features with the updates it makes. Emojis on Snapchat are the central section which gets updated, and users remain in confusion about the primary purpose of each emoji.
You may have seen now the various emojis that appears near your friend’s name in the contact list. But may be in doubt as to what these Emojis on Snapchat mean for each person. So let’s see them in detail.
Friend Face Emojis on Snapchat
Some of the face emojis that may appear beside your friend’s name are listed below with their meaning:
- Grimace face- This emoji means that you share a common best friend. This means that this person is having the same level of friendship as you do with a common friend of both of you.
- Smiling face- This emoji next to your friend means that you both share a lot of snaps to each other, but still not the number one best friend.
- Face with Sunglasses- The meaning of this icon is that one among your best friends is one among their best friend. You send a lot of snaps to one person and the same person also receives the equal amount of snaps with the other person.
- Smirking Face- This emoji shows that the other person has you as their best friend. But they are not best friends of yours. They share a lot of snaps to you whereas you don’t share much with them.
- Baby- This emoji shows that you just became friends with this person. So it indicates the beginning.
So we are done with the Friend Face Emojis on Snapchat
Heart Snapchat Emojis on Snapchat
The heart emojis on snapchat has created a lot of confusion. So to clear it out, check the emojis with the meaning given below:
- Red Heart- This emoji near to a user’s name only means that you have been Snapstreaking for about two weeks with this person continuously. Snapstreaking means to send and receive snaps for some time repeatedly.
- Pink Heart- This emoji indicates that you and this person have been number one best friend for more than two months on Snapchat. That means that both of you share a strong bond with each other.
- Yellow Heart- This emoji shows that you and this person are best friends. You share many snaps with this person, and this person too sends you that many snaps to you too.
These are the heart emojis that is present in the Snapchat and are seen beside a friend’s name in the contact list.
So here we are at the end of Use These Emojis on Snapchat to be Pro User. We hope that this article helped you in understanding the emojis used in this app. To know more on Snapchat emojis, keep visiting our page Snapchat Emojis!